Do you want to help work on retelling stories with the use of visual aids? These story sequencing cards can be used in a variety of ways. Print out these cards with your color printer and laminate. Place a piece of velcro on the back to attach to any Felt or Velcro board. Here are some ideas for using these cards:
1. Build a child’s ability to retell the story of The Monkey Balloon. To learn more about this, check out this blog post here.
2. Build narrative (story) skills.
3. Improve sequencing skills.
4. Build vocabulary.
5. Getting your child actively involved in the book reading experience.
6. Follow directions.
7. Discriminate between pictures.
8. Answer “wh” questions.
9. Make a comment.
10. Improve visual awareness.
Download the cards here!